Definitions and Terms
By “website and its associated services,” “website,” “services,” or “website services,” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.long-range-shooting.com and any other branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions or “apps”); (b) our online store; and (c) the user accounts on said websites.
By “information” or “personal information” we mean facts and other information about you, including your name, personal contact information, phone, email address, mailing address, and any other information requested and used for your account on our website, or the processing of purchases via our online store.
By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s information that you or third parties can retrieve from our website.
By “Trademarks” we mean the trademarks we have filed, if any, with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office: www.uspto.com
References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC.
References to “online account,” “account,” “user account,” “membership,” or “online membership,” mean your personal user account that is registered on with our website. Such user accounts are used to further register for “Paid Membership Accounts” with the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC.
Privacy and Information Collection
The North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC realizes the importance of privacy to you and our membership. Therefore, we have adopted the following policy to advise you of your choices regarding the use of your personal information online. This policy describes what types of information we gather about you, how we use it, under what circumstances we disclose it to third parties, and how you can update it.
Information Collection: We gather certain broad information about website use including the number of unique visitors, the frequency with which they visit, and the programs and services preferred. We look at the data in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. We gather this information so we can learn how many people visit our website, which pages are the most and least viewed, and which websites are referring visitors to our sites. We use this information to help us in restructuring sites to meet our members’ needs. Our website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Our website and its services are intended for general audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years of age. We are committed to complying fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. Of course, we also encourage parents to discuss privacy issues with their children.
We compile lists for communications and marketing purposes. We will provide that information to our partners who we believe provide goods and/or services that might be useful to our members. Contracts with these companies require them to keep our members’ information strictly confidential and prohibit them from using it for any other purpose. You may ask us to remove you from the lists by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 936-661-9018; or (3) writing to us at North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, P.O. Box 1434, Bandera, Texas 78003. We do not provide member information to telemarketers, mailing list brokers, or other companies that are not offering North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC endorsed services or benefits. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about the online activities of individuals who visit our website.
Cookies: Our websites utilize a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how our sites are used. Cookies are small strings of text stored on your computer’s hard drive by a Web server. For example, session cookies identify your computer during a particular session in order to track the items you have placed in your “shopping cart” at our online store.
IP Addresses: We collect and analyze traffic on our website by keeping track of the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of our visitors.
When creating a membership account, user account, or shopping in our online store, you might be asked to provide different types of personal information. This information may include your name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, or telephone number. Particular services may request storage of additional information such as your billing address, credit card number and expiration date. For example, we may ask for information to process your membership application, facilitate an online store purchase, or register you for one of our events.
We may cancel or delete any account that has been inactive for a long period of time, or modify or discontinue our website and services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
Control of Personal Information
- Opt Out: We may use your information to send you notices in the mail or by email about special member benefits, discounts, and offers. If you do not wish to receive mailings, you can: (1) opt out of email lists immediately by following the instructions at the bottom of each email; (2) email us using our Contact Us page, (3) call us at 936-661-9018, or (4) write to us at North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, P.O. Box 1434, Bandera, Texas 78003.
- Edit Your Personal Information: Three ways you can edit or update your personal information: (1) visiting our website and logging on to your account; (2) emailing us using our Contact Us page; (3) calling us at 936-661-9018; or (4) writing to us at North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, P.O. Box 1434, Bandera, Texas 78003.
- Delete Your Online Account and/or Discontinue Your Membership: You are welcome to delete your online account and/or discontinue your membership with us at anytime. We will not share the information associated with any account and/or membership that has been deleted or discontinued. You can delete your account and/or membership by: (1) emailing us using our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 936-661-9018; or (3) writing to us at North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, P.O. Box 1434, Bandera, Texas 78003.
Data and Account Security
We protect your personal information by using technologies and processes such as encryption, access control procedures, network firewalls, physical security and other measures. Data is secured in transit by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Only authorized employees or agents with a legitimate business purpose are allowed to access your personal information. We train our employees and agents to implement and understand our privacy and confidentiality policies.
We do our best to protect your information and content, however, we cannot and do not guarantee its safety, nor do we make any warranties as to its safety. Before, and at the time of, registering an maintaining an account or membership at our website, or with the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC you make the following commitments regarding the safety and protection of your personal information and content:
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our website, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security: Website users and members must provide their real names and accurate information. Before, and at the time of, registering an maintaining an account on our website and/or a membership with the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, you make the following commitments:
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You will not create more than one personal account or membership.
- If we disable your account for any reason, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your account or membership, or our website, for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use our website if you are under 13.
- You will not use our website or services, or create an account or membership, if you are under the legal age to do so.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your website account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
It is your responsibility to make sure we have your current and correct email address so that you receive any notifications regarding changes or updates to these agreements.
Termination of Online Account and/or Membership
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, we can terminate your online account and/or membership. Further, we can continually prevent you from regaining access to our website and its associated services and memberships. We will notify you of this decision by email.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing our website.
- We can disable your account for violating this Agreement, or any other reason without notice.
- We reserve the right to update, change, amend, add to, or supplement this Agreement at any time, without notice. Please check back often in order to review any potential changes and updates. Further, your acceptance today, continued access of our website, and maintaining of a membership account, constitutes acceptance of any future versions of this Agreement.
Contacting the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC
Mail: North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, P.O. Box 1434, Bandera, Texas 78003
Claims and Disputes – Release and Indemnification
If anyone brings a claim against the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, or agents; related to your actions, content or information, you will indemnify and hold the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. We do not control or direct user or member actions and are not responsible for the content or information users or members transmit or share. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of our website or services.
INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. OUR WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE THE NORTH AMERICAN LONG RANGE SHOOTING ASSOCIATION, LLC, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. THE NORTH AMERICAN LONG RANGE SHOOTING ASSOCIATION, LLC’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN ADDITION, TO THE EXTEND PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD US RESPONSIBLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF MONEY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, PROFITS, OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM:
- The content you provide (directly or indirectly) using our services;
- Your use of, or your inability to use, our services;
- Delays or disruptions in our services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our services;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our services;
- Damages to your hardware device from the use of any of our websites or services;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect or your account;
- Failure to maintain your contact information and keep it up-to-date;
- Breaching this Agreement; or
- Changes in this Agreements terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due as a refund, and limited to the price the item sold for in our online store (including any applicable sales tax) and original shipping costs, (b) the amount of membership fees in dispute, not to exceed the total fees which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
Legal Disputes; Choice of Law; Exclusive Jurisdiction and Venue
This website is controlled and operated by North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC from its offices within the State of Texas, United States of America. Purchasing products from this website constitutes a contractual agreement with the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC and is governed by these terms and conditions. The parties agree that this Agreement is made and is performable in Brazos County, Texas and that exclusive venue for all disputes and litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be in the state courts located in Brazos County, Texas and that both parties hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law or your actual state or country of residence. Any party who unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this forum selection clause shall reimburse the prevailing party for its attorney’s fees, and the party prevailing in any such dispute shall be awarded its attorneys’ fees. The parties to this Agreement agree that the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC has in no way purposefully availed itself to the jurisdiction of your actual state or country of residence.
Payment and Refund Terms for Purchases in Online Store
This section deals only with transactions and purchases made directly from/with the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC. Some of the products sold via our online store and website are sold via third-party vendors which have their own terms and conditions, including their own payment and return policies. If you make a purchase from a third-party vendor, or use a third-party payment processor (like PayPal) their policy regarding purchases, returns, refunds, and exchanges control. However, the rest of this Agreement still controls your interaction with the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC. We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of these third-party vendors.
Authorization to Contact You: The North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC may contact you using any telephone number that you have provided us, in order to: (1) notify you regarding your online shopping account; (2) troubleshoot problems with your account; (3) resolve a dispute; (4) collect a debt; or (5) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. Standard telephone minute and charges may apply and may include overage fees if you have exceeded your plan limits.
The North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC may share your telephone number with its authorized service providers as stated in this Agreement.
Products Eligible for Return: Any items purchased online, or by phone, may be exchanged or returned by mail. The customer and/or user will cover the cost of postage required to return said items.
Exclusions from Return, Exchange, or Refund: Merchandise from all categories may be eligible for return or exchange, excluding items that were on sale, clearance, or reduced priced. Further, any product that is opened, altered in any way, or customized by the user or us are unable to be returned, exchanged, or refunded.
If you received a damaged, defective, or wrong/incorrect item, call us at 936-661-9018.
How Will I Receive My Refund: Merchandise returns within 90 days of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment or cash (at the discretion of the North American Long Range Shooting Association, LLC). After 90 days, merchandise may be exchanged or refunded in the form of online store credit, if we agree to the exchange and/or refund. Gift returns and purchases made with a gift card will be refunded in the form of online store credit.
Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Offers are subject to adjustments due to returns, cancellations, and exchanges.