You will be filling out the registration form for your child. Please provide their information as the “member.” The parent or guardian information will be collected on the form provided during registration.
1) Minor Child must be with parent/guardian/legal representative at all times during the competition.
2) Parent/guardian or legal representative must accompany the minor child to and from the shooting station.
3) Parent/ guardian or legal representative must be in control of the firearm to and from the shooting station.
4) Minor child is only allowed to possess the firearm while in the shooting lane. Range officer will instruct the parent/guardian or legal representative and minor child when they are cleared to do so.
5) All other NALRSA rules apply to the minor child/parent/guardian and legal representative while competing in any sanctioned NALRSA event.
In the registration process, you will be asked to verify that you have read and agree to the NALRSA Rules and Regulations as well as both our Liability Waiver and Youth Liability Waiver. Please take a moment to review these documents.